Our reputable client is currently on the search for a Compliance Executive to join their growing team. Role offered on a either a full-time, reduced hours or part-time basis!
- Assisting in the development, implementation, revision of forms, manuals, policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the implementation of compliance monitoring program.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of any regulatory audit, or inspection.
- Assisting with client file reviews.
- Internal reports pertaining to compliance, including anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism measures.
- Ensuring data required to complete annual statutory filings in terms of licence requirements are updated.
- Suggest new implementations to advance the current policies and procedures as necessary.
We are looking for candidates who have obtained previous experience in a similar role, with a good understanding of the TCSP industry.
Salary between €25,000 - €30,000 being offered on a full-time basis (pro-rata applied for part-time / reduced hours candidates). You will also be given the opportunity to adopt the hybrid work model.
Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org