Our client is a reputable Financial Service who is looking to onboard professionals for their growing company. This offers candidates within this field the opportunity to grow and develop in a well-known entity.
The Compliance Associate with be responsible for:
- Leading and collaborating in the planning, preparation, and maintenance of compliance assessments.
- Reviewing and evaluating inspection reports.
- Advising and reporting inspection reports and assist in the implementation of any updates on measures and procedures.
- Advising relevant parties in order to establish appropriate AML and CFT internal structures.
- Assisting in the organisation of AML training.
- Contributing to the maintenance of implementation procedures.
- Reviewing and evaluating annual compliance reports.
- Degree (MQF Level 6) in Banking and Finance, Audit, Law. Candidates with a Degree in another area are encouraged to apply, provided that you have experience in a similar position.
- Sound knowledge of laws in relation to AML in Malta.
- Proven knowledge and experience in risk assessments, report writing, review engagements and audit is considered an asset.
An attractive salary package, as well as additional benefits, will be offered to the right candidate. Interested? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com