An opportunity within the banking industry offers significant benefits, especially if you're a Compliance professional in Malta. Perhaps you should consider joining our client, a leading international Bank with a strong operation in Malta that is growing their Compliance department.
In their search for a Compliance and Data Protection Officer, the Company would like to explore the opportunity to recruit a highly experienced professional to take the lead of this department. The responsibilities will include:
• Review of legal documentation including the review/ drafting and implementation of policies and procedures in compliance with applicable legal/regulatory framework;
• Strong understanding of data protection law and regulatory requirements;
• Updating of policies, standards of conduct and procedures to the business;
• Transaction Monitoring and AML/KYC activities, investigation activities, including KYC and CRA of the clients;
• Assisting on legal, compliance, AML&CFT and corporate governance-related matters to other divisions;
• Review of corporate governance policies and procedures;
If you have a strong Compliance and AML background and a keen interest in joining the banking industry then this opportunity might be for you! Preference will be given to candidates with a legal background although this is not necessary.
This position is solely available for candidates residing and experienced in Malta.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org