A well-esteemed CSP is currently on the look out for a Compliance Analyst to form part of a close-knit, dynamic team and take on a vast portfolio of international and local clients:
The role shall include the following duties:
- Assist the employer’s Compliance Function for all of the company entities.
- Collect and maintaining client due diligence documentation.
- Conduct and analyse client screening investigations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal compliance duties and reporting.
- Liaise with external parties.
- Maintain an organized client due diligence filing system.
- Conduct AML related tasks.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of annual statutory filings.
We are ideally looking for someone with some level of experience, however training will be provided. Candidates coming from a CSP or Banking background will be highly considered. Tertiary Level of Education a must, ideally within any of the following subjects; Banking, Business Management, Criminology, Legal. We are looking for candidates who are inquisitive, meticulous and target-orientated!
- Guaranteed growth
- Health Insurance,
- Subsidised rate for parking
- Offer 1-day/ weekly working from home
Salary between €20,000 - €27,000 depending on experience. Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com