This is a unique opportunity to work in an extremely professional high-end Clinic with a philosophy to be patient-focused centric. Read more below for all details related to working hours and remuneration aspects, provided that you are a natural organiser with outstanding abilities in office management and passionate for what you do.
Dealing with professional doctors and customers responsibilities would include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the clinic’s operation and coordinate matters between departments and customers.
- Ongoing communication with Director and step in for Director when serving in the clinic.
- Take care of all the clinic activities and coordination (including accounts/client relationship/coordination with practitioners, etc.).
- Discussing performance reports with practitioners, maintaining patient database and day-to-day communications, and optimising schedules for efficiency.
- Issue performance reports and maintain patient database and communication.
- Organise events and other activities.
Monday: 9am-5pm / Tuesday: 8:30-4:30pm / Wednesday: 9am-5pm
Thursday: 2 hours (flexible for errands) / Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm / Saturday: 9am-3pm
The ideal candidate possesses high skills in administration and is a problem solver that can take own initiative with a positive and agile attitude. Experience in similar positions is a plus but not a must.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org