Have you gained significant experience administering for a large portfolio of international clients within a corporate environment? Would you now like to transition into a client-facing role, where you act as an Account Manager and ensure all clients receive the best possible service?
Then this Client Relationship Manager role may just be for you!
Our client, a reputable organisation that offers Trust and Pension services is looking for an experienced individual to work directly with the Managing Director to manage their portfolio of trust clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary contact with clients;
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to trusts, corporate structures and residency applications;
- Managing trusts administered by the Malta office;
- Liaising with external parties for applications/registrations as required;
- Monitoring activities of structures to ensure compliant with procedures and policies;
- Liaising with legal department in relation to contracts and agreements.
If you are an experienced professional currently residing in Malta, with a keen interest of joining an international organisation with strong career prospects, then please apply today for further information!