Our client is a well-established law firm and CSP, priding themselves in the quality services they provide for their vast portfolio of local and international clients. An opportunity to join their team as a Client Accounts Executive has arisen.
In collaboration with the Financial Controller, the Client Accounts Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Handling client requests related to accounting
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Timely preparation of management accounts, tax returns and payroll
- Liaising with auditors
- Assisting the legal-corporate team in the onboarding of new clients
Requirements / Skills:
- Currently in the advanced stages of completing ACCA qualification, or similar
- Have at least 1 year experience in a similar role
We are looking for candidates having the drive to learn and progress in their career. Having experience in compiling company tax returns and knowledge about tax refund claims will be considered an asset. However, on-the-job training will be provided. Great remuneration package being offered, and the company also supports employees who are pursuing their studies while working.
Interested in exploring this opportunity further? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org