Our esteemed client is currently seeking a professional, ambitious candidate to take on the role of Chief Risk Officer.
- Falling part of the Senior Management team at the company.
- Sitting on the Executive Committee and implement strategies on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for the risk function of the company, including operational risk, credit risk, compliance and AML.
- Be the primary point of contact along with the CEO.
- Providing periodic reports to the relevant company committees and boards, such as identified risks with reference to the company business model.
- Amend or implement regulations to ensure the company is compliant.
- Fall part in maintaining the company's budgets and performance.
An attractive salary package, as well as additional allowances and insurance, is being offered. If you have managerial experience within the risk function, then this is the next step in your career!
Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com