One of Malta’s leading financial institutions offering a vast range of services to both personal and business customers are in search of a motivated Call Centre Officer to join their team of professionals.
The role of Call Centre Officer requires a reliable individual that has excellent communication and organisational skills to assist in the day-to-day duties of the call centre. The key responsibilities of such role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Response to customers’ queries and provide excellent customer service at all times using different means such as telephone, emails and messages;
- Communicate with different behaviour types on telephone;
- Follow-up on customers’ written requests and direct customers as necessary;
- Support customers with the use of the institution’s direct channels;
- Present new solutions according to the customers’ needs;
- Handle customer complaints;
- Accomplish sales and other targets;
As a Call Centre Officer, it is of utmost importance that you are a trustworthy individual that has the ability to work both independently and in a team. Fluency in both Maltese and English languages is a must while experience within a similar role and environment and / or a qualification in Business Studies or equivalent will be considered an asset.
Interested in the above? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com