Our client, who provides medical support and consultancy services, is looking for a Business Development Manager to coordinate business development activity and ensure excellent, consistent delivery of company services to clients.
Main responsibilities include
- Facilitating business growth
- Risk Assessment and ensuring the company meets its targets
- Looking out for new business opportunities
- Implementing business development strategies by analysing the market
- Upkeeping of relationships with customers
- Prepare proposals and tenders
- Develop contracts
- Stay up to date with all services being offered by the company
The ideal candidate has an eye for detail and is knowledgeable in using MS Office. Moreover, he/she must be fluent in English and French. Background in medical services will also be considered an asset. The chosen candidate must be in possession of a degree in commerce, business administration, journalism, or related, or else be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com