Ever since we have opened our doors in 2015, StreetHR has been consolidating its presence in the local arena and has now established itself as one of the key market players offering Human Resources (HR) services, interactive and effective training and coaching solutions, specialised recruitment as well as Customer Experience (CX) services.
Focusing on the B2B and the B2C local market, you will form part of a team of approachable, friendly professionals that support business executives and Human Resources professionals within companies who want to take their business to the next level.
You will have the ability to wear different hats including that to offer tailored solutions to a wide range of clients by dealing with different levels of customers including C-Level members, decision makers and business owners. You will bring passion to your job and share ownership of the business development process as well as sourcing and qualifying new companies and collaborating partners.
Some aspects of your role would include:
- Drive business generation through prospecting, qualifying and closing new business;
- Apply solution selling methodologies and be able to explain the Company’s value proposition;
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, service provider;
- Work with the commercial and the management team to produce proposals, answer Request For Proposals (RFPs) / Invitation To Tenders (ITTs), design new products and initiatives;
- Be involved in High level admin & strategic support on a need be basis depending on weekly priorities and identified projects;
- Maintain the Company’s CRM;
- Support key service lines including the Recruitment function and other areas depending on your background;
- Be involved in marketing strategies and PR aspects.
Does this sound exciting?
- If you are willing to join a Company where you are valued as a person and are given the freedom and the trust to grow and develop the business and your career concurrently. If you can demonstrate and bring with you at least 2 years of proven track record and are ambitious enough to join a young but forward looking Company, and if you have sufficient experience and technical knowledge anyhow, then this might be the opportunity for you.
- Working knowledge of Maltese is considered as value added, alongside excellent use of the English Language. Background or experience in any of the following - Training, Recruitment, Customer Experience or Human Resources will also add value.