You gathered some first experience through an internship in Business Analysis or Quality Assurance? You have a Degree in Business Administration or IT? Then this entry position might be the right next step for you. Our client is a well-known player in the Insurance Industry and looks to extend its team with a Business Analyst.
What are your duties?
- Support product and process development in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with business users to understand the business and their business requirements across all product lines and processes.
- Assist in identifying current pain points of business users and improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate in the creation of Test Plans to verify that requirements are being met.
- Assist Software Development teams in the coordination of User acceptance testing.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team on ongoing projects.
Who are you?
- Enjoy working in an agile environment.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in lean principles of reducing waste and optimizing processes.
- Experience in analysing processes and writing documentation in a minimalist Agile way.
- Degree in Business and/or Computing, or similar.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound right for you? Or you know somebody who could be interested? Get in touch today!