Our client, a company specialising in audit & assurance, tax, advisory & internal audit insurance is looking for an Audit Senior to join their audit department.
Reporting to the audit manager, main responsibilities include:
- Creating client portfolios and presenting top-quality audit and assurance services
- Reach individual as well as team targets in budgets, business plan and performance aims.
- Oversee project finances
- Upkeep professional and technical standards
- Providing clients with consultancy and guidance
- Spot ways to take relationships with clients to the next level.
As an audit senior, you must possesses an ACCA / ACA qualification OR a University Degree. The ideal candidate also has knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards. Additionally, previous experience working in the audit sector is considered an asset.
Apart from an attractive salary, our client offers a list of company benefits such as the promotion of a work life balance, the opportunity to occasionally work from home, inhouse and external training and much more.
If the above sounds interesting, contact us today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com