Our Client, a reputable CSP is currently seeking an Audit Manager to join their close-knit team! The company provide exceptional accounting, audit and tax compliance services, among others, to their portfolio of clients. As Audit Manager, your role will be to head a team of auditors during the audit process. Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of six members
- Working with the senior auditors to plan the audits of clients
- Reviewing of financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy
- Drafting of audited financial statements
- Completing the audit report
We are looking for fully qualified accountants / auditors, ideally having four years experience in an audit environment. Excellent command of written and verbal English a must, with an understanding of Italian an asset. A great remuneration package, as well as additional benefits being offered for the position!
Sounds interesting? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org