Our esteemed Client is currently seeking an Assistant Group Financial Controller to join their growing company. The candidate will act as a second in command to the Group Financial Controller and ensure the efficient running of the Finance department.
- Preparation and review of Management Accounts
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensuring the timely execution of month-end duties
- Handling transactions.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Maintaining cash flow.
- Performing analysis in relation to payables and receivables.
We are seeking a fully-qualified Accountant, with previous experience in Finance and having a solid business mindset.
Attractive salary package being offered. Interested? Reach out today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org