An excellent opportunity to form part of a leading Group of Companies on the island, with one of their operations within the Hospitality industry. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please read the below:
The role requires someone to:
- Preparing financial management reports;
- Assistance in financial audits and budgets;
- Analysing financial information;
- Carrying out general accounting duties such as data entry;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Debtors and creditors control;
- Computation of the trial balance;
- Analysing and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends.
To be suitable for the role, you should hold an accounting qualification or are currently studying for one. Having experience in a similar position is considered an asset. Also, experience in accounting packages and MS Office is a necessity. You have excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills. Also, you are able to work flexible hours.