Would you like to join the finance team of one of the leaders within the aviation industry?
Our client, a reputable organisation offering high-end aviation services is currently on the lookout for a motivated Assistant Finance Accountant to join their team in Malta and handle day-to-day accounting duties.
The key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Review all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and deal with suppliers accordingly
- Processing of invoices in the accounting software and seek the correct approval
- Issue payment run and perform supplier reconciliations
- Perform reconciliations related to the finance department
- Report internally and externally to client when necessary
- Posting of journals in the accounting software and maintain accurate accounting records
- Taking care of any reconciliations
- Assist the Head of Finance / Finance Manager in other assigned duties.
The ideal candidates for this position should be proactive individuals, with excellent communication and organisational skills, and should also have the ability to meet deadlines. Candidates must be in possession of a university degree or ACCA qualified together with two years of experience within a similar role. Additionally, they should be proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
Interested? Apply now!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone that might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. For further information get in touch on email@example.com