StreetHR is recruiting for a unique opportunity to join a large plc in Malta that is looking for a Lawyer with experience in either Compliance or as an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team.
This role allows for a clear growth plan and significant exposure due to the nature of the business and its operation. As the Assistant Company Secretary and Compliance Officer, you will be:
- Schedule, organise and support meetings of the Board and Committees, draft board and committee minutes
- Support the preparation of the Annual Report and year-end processes
- Prepare and manage the annual general meetings of the parent company and subsidiaries;
- Oversee statutory administration including maintenance of shareholder and bondholder registers in liaison with The Malta Stock Exchange;
- Monitor Good Governance developments and provide guidance to stakeholders’;
- Coordinate the Group’s document management policy and procedures;
- Ensure compliance with the legislative and regulatory framework including the appropriate upkeep of registers required for other governance and
- compliance purposes;
Sounds like something you're up for?
If you're a qualified Lawyer with strong experience in the duties listed above and are looking to work hand in hand with an experienced Company Secretary then this role is for you! Candidates with a background in a plc environment will be given preference, although not required.
This role requires a candidate that is based in Malta and speaks fluent Maltese and English.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement.