Are you looking to develop your career further within Client Accounting? Our Client is currently on the look out for an ambitious Assistant Accounts Manager to join their team! You will form part of a young, dynamic team of professionals and be given the opportunity to develop in a fast-growing industry.
- Assist/ Review various reconciliations
- Processing payments and invoices
- Assist junior members with administration and bookkeeping tasks
- Preparation of balance sheets and financial statements, and assist during annual closings
- Reviewing of expenses and payroll records
- Prepare and submit VAT reports
- Supervise and mentoring of junior accounting executives
- Coordinating with clients and maintaining a portfolio of clients within different sectors.
The ideal candidate will be in the final stages their ACCA qualification, with a minimum experience of 3 year in an accounting role. The candidate must be motivated, a team-player and detail-orientated to ensure the best service is given.
Attractive salary package, as well as additional benefits (hybrid working, health insurance and sponsoring of studies / memberships).
Interested in this amazing opportunity? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com