Our client is currently looking for an ambitious and driven professional to join their team.
- Assuring projects and daily tasks are planned, prioritized, and completed on time.
- Assisting members of the staff with the formulation of professional development.
- Managing clients’ expectations while maintaining effective working relationships and meeting deadlines.
- Enforcing and establishing Tax and Accounting policies, principles, and methodology.
- Providing training to other members of the team.
- Identifying inefficiencies in daily tasks and proving solutions to ensure accurate financial reporting.
The ideal candidate would have at least 4 years of experience in an accounting role and possess a Master’s degree. Fluency in the English language and strong knowledge of GAPSME and IFRS are a must. Knowledge in liquidations and taxation would be considered an asset.
Salary of €30,000 - €35,000 being offered. Additional benefits such as private health insurance, career development and training opportunities are included.
Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org