Our client is a reputable firm in Malta that offers a range of corporate services to local and international clients. They are currently looking for a driven Administration Manager to join their team of professionals.
As the Administration Manager, you will be handling and also involved in a variety of administrative tasks which will include the below:
- Open bank accounts forms and online registrations with online banks;
- Register share transfer forms and upload online submissions of Company formations, Liquidation forms, change of auditors and Form Ts for share transfer;
- Assist the Tax Partner with taxation refunds applications such as submission and follow up;
- Compile KYC documentation of clients when onboarded and obtain the necessary documentation accordingly;
- Prepare profile on customers and carry out a source of wealth and funds exercise;
- Assist with the submission of questionnaires to MFSA and FIAU;
- Update the company’s website as necessary;
- Assist the company’s managers with debtor chasing;
- Assist Managing director with client quotations both in English and Italian;
- Handle record-keeping and filing of documents along with updating of drive and folder system;
- Research for tenders and forward to Managers for evaluation;
The role of Administration Manager requires a flexible individual with excellent organisational and communication skills. Experience within a similar environment and fluency in both English and Italian is a must while knowledge of accounting and marketing will be considered an asset.