Our esteemed client, a well-established player in the dynamic gaming industry, is expanding its team due to sustained growth.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of Accounts Receivables.
- Efficiently post and allocate receipts in the accounting system.
- Prepare and dispatch "Requests for Payment" (RFPs) to operators.
- Update applications with pertinent receipt numbers, promptly reporting any identified discrepancies.
- Conduct reconciliation of received slot machine counts.
- Prepare taxes for billing purposes.
The ideal candidate must possess MQF Level 4. Priority will be given to individuals with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role. This position demands an enthusiastic team player, eager to contribute to a dynamic work environment and looking to make strides in the gaming industry. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits.
Interested in exploring this exciting opportunity? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com