Would you like to join a top tier law firm in Malta?
Our client is looking to recruit a Accounts Officer who will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller. The selected individual will contribute to the efficient and effective running of the client accounting department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Handle day to day client requests and operational requirements
- Handle a portfolio of both local and international clients
- Carry out VAT and Tax returns
- Assist internal accounts department when needed
- Liaise with auditors
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and payroll
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly organised individual and a motivated team play who is either pursuing ACCA qualification or a fully qualified accountant. A minimum of 2 - 3 years experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
Does the above role interest you? Get in touch!