Our client is a well-known, international Corporate Service Provider with the aim to provide an excellent, holistic service to their portfolio of clients. Due to the growth of the company, they are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their client accounting team.
- Updating of client accounting records.
- Preparation of periodical management accounts.
- Preparation of income tax computations and submission of income tax returns.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Liaising with external auditors.
Skills & Experience:
- Mid way through ACCA studies (having achieved around 5 examinations). Those holding a Degree or relevant accounting qualification are encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Attentive to detail.
- Motivated and problem-solving attitude.
The company are offering a base salary between €24,000 - €29,000 depending on experience. Apart from that, they also offer health insurance, flexible hours, hybrid working and up to 5 days of study leave per ACCA exam.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com