Our Client, within the maritime tourism industry, is currently seeking an Accounts Executive on a definite 1 year contract to join their young, dynamic team!
- Collaborating with and reviewing accounting entries processed by the team.
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of VAT reports, reconciliations and submission of local VAT returns, and liaising with VAT consultants.
- Preparation of compliance related documents.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements (IFRS and GAPSME).
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure that all deadlines are met.
We are seeking an experienced (at least 3 years) Accounts Executive, non-qualified or part-qualified, for this position. Fluency in English and knowledge in MS Office Software a must. Experience in VAT reporting considered an asset.
Salary bracket between €30,000 and €40,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Additional benefits include flexi-hours and health insurance.
Interested in exploring this opportunity further? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org