One of the market leaders within the construction industry, which is responsible for major projects across the Maltese Islands, is currently in search of a motivated Accounts Clerk to join their Finance team.
As an Accounts Clerk, you will be responsible for day-to-day accounting duties, which will include the following:
- Posting of transactions to the various ledgers in the accounting system
- Updating of bank balances and bank reconciliations
- Processing of supplier payments
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Data inputting, reconciliations, or other analysis as required
- Other ad hoc duties that are performed in the Finance department.
This role requires a driven individual that has excellent communication skills, has the ability to work both independently and in a team, and is also fluent ideally in both Maltese and English. Candidates for this role must have a minimum of A’level in Accounting or equivalent and must also have experience within a similar role.
If the above position is not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org