Looking to join a reputable international company? Our Client offers insurance broking and risk management services to their large portfolio of clients. With headquarters in numerous locations all over the world, our Client is currently expanding their work force in Malta and seeking new talent to join their firm!
The Accounts Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts and statutory reporting.
- Gaining knowledge in Risk Management, Compliance and other relevant calculations.
- Bank transactions and managing client assets.
- Liaising with client regarding taxation matters.
We are looking for candidates:
- Currently pursing / completed ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in accounts or finance.
- A background in insurance or banking will be considered an asset.
We are looking for individuals with an eager attitude, keen to learn and searching for a new company to develop in. The company offers an attractive remuneration package and provides numerous benefits; such as sponsoring of studies, career growth, exposure to well-known international businesses and the chance to expand internationally. Tailored, on the job training will be provided.
Interested in exploring this opportunity further? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR today and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org