We are supporting our Client in their search for an Accounts Manager to form part of their young, innovative team of professionals, who are working to maintain their clients’ finances.
- Post and process invoices and journal entries.
- Assist and review reconciliations.
- Overview payment processing.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Reviewing of expenses, and payroll records.
- Prepare and submit quarterly/yearly VAT reports.
- Assisting, preparation and reviewing of monthly/yearly ends.
- Supervise and mentoring of the Junior Accountants.
- Coordinating with clients and maintaining a portfolio of clients within different sectors.
- In possession of an ACCA qualification or similar qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a client accounting role will be considered as an asset.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salary of approximately €50,000 being offered, depending on experience and qualifications. Additional benefits including health insurance and hybrid working model.
Interested? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org