Do you have experience in a manufacturing environment and would you like to form part of an established pharmaceutical manufacturing company? If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please read the below:
The role requires someone to:
• Upkeep Financial Controls and Costing Analysis;
• Prepare monthly management accounts & Group Reporting;
• Assist in the audit of Company accounts;
• Assist in the preparation of the departmental budgets;
• Perform closing procedures in support of month-end general ledger close;
• Monitor expenditure against budget ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place;
• Liaising of VAT and Tax related matters ensuring legal compliance is adhered to;
• Assist in producing month-end account analyses and perform bank reconciliations;
• Prepare monthly financial results of company activity;
• Oversee and manage the administration and invoicing/payment function.
To be suitable for this role you will have at least three years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing environment and the ability to meet deadlines and pay particular attention to detail. You need to hold a Degree in Accounting or similar. You have good knowledge of the Maltese Local taxation legislations especially VAT. You are able to understand and interpret production costings variances and you are proficient in Word and Excel; experience with SAP is an advantage.