Our reputable Client pride themselves in their innovative technologies and processes to recognise and reduce security risks for their clients. They are currently looking to recruit an Accountant for their team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal audit policies.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Keep fellow colleagues informed of the importance to adhere to internal controls, and recommend any improvements.
- Review the procurement process and implement maintenance of procurement controls.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts.
- Assist with monthly report submissions.
Skills & Experience:
- Fully-qualified Accountant or in the final stage of studies (ACCA or equivalent).
- Two (2) years experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Team player and able to take own initiative.
Remuneration Package: Up to €40,000. There is the opportunity to shift to hybrid working once settled in the role.
Interested in exploring this opportunity further? Apply today!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com