Our Client is a reputable international organisation within the Tourism industry. Due to the successful growth of the company, they are seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their young, close-knit team!
- Manage a small team.
- Preparing bank reconciliations and sales invoices.
- Preparing of payroll journals.
- Ensuring that Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing the month-end inventory and updating accounting system accordingly.
- Preparing depreciation, accruals, and prepayments journals
- Communicating with external personnel or departments.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Fully qualified Accountant, or in the final stages of ACCA.
- Have a driven, professional attitude.
- Ability to prioritize workload and delegate tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English language, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a similar post will be considered as an asset.
- Willing to travel if needed.
Salary between €30,000 - €40,000. If you are seeking a stable, established company where you can grow in your professional career, then look no further! Apply today.
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com