Our Client is a global firm, providing support and services for several organisations. They are currently seeking an Accountant to join their team in Malta!
Key responsibilities include:
Lead month end reporting and budget preparation.
- Support the standard costing model and process.
- Ensure compliance with Finance guidelines and internal controls.
- Support balance sheet and cash flow preparation.
- Ensure accuracy of Nominal Ledger.
- Involved in direct and indirect tax submissions.
- Liaise with Managers, preparing KPI dashboard and analysis for review.
- Preparation of labour and material variances to standard.
- Prepare new job costs for approval in line with the Site governance process.
Candidate's must be fully-qualified accountants, with an understanding of cost management, leadership skills and excellent verbal and written communication. Great remuneration package being offered! Apply today to express your interest.
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org