Our Client is a reputable group of companies in Malta, and are offering an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join their team!
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintaining accounting records
- Preparing periodic reports including the monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of monthly accruals and prepayments
- Preparing cash flows and related analysis
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Implement and improve financial policies and procedures
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory financial statements.
- A University Degree in Accountancy or ACCA qualification. Those in the final stages of their studies are also encouraged to apply
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
Offering an attractive remuneration package and benefits (health insurance, discount scheme). Interested? Apply today!
Not sure if this role is for you but know someone who might be interested? Refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org