Our client is an international pharmaceutical company providing B2B services in the industry. Through the success of their mother company, our client has grown substantially within the last few years and is currently seeking an Accountant to form part of their Finance Department in their Headquarters in Malta.
- Inputting supplier invoices
- Performing vendor reconciliations
- Posting of bank transactions and performing bank reconciliations
- Preparation of tax amortization schedule and reconciling to the Fixed Asset Register
- Review of Development Cost account
- Assisting Senior Accountants with accruals /prepayments calculations, management accounts and VAT reporting
We are looking for candidates who are in pursuit of their ACCA studies, with 2 to 3 years working experience in a similar role. The ideal candidate would be proactive, adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Fluency in excel is a must, with knowledge on SAP being an asset.
- Hybrid / remote working
- Health & Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Training & Development
- Study leave
Apply today to express your interest in this opportunity!
If the above roles are not for you but know someone who might be interested, refer a friend to StreetHR and receive up to €300 upon successful placement. Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to us for more information on email@example.com